Someone Else's Bookshelf : Swati Sharma


Someone Else’s Bookshelf is a weekly activity where I will have one guest every Tuesday to share their favourite books from their shelves, what they are reading and what’s next on their list.

Today, I am glad to have the fabulous Swati, writer of Fashionably Yours (out in November 2014) to share her story.


Hi, Swati! Welcome to Eve's Chick Lit Reviews!

Thanks for having me over!

1. What genre do you read most?

I extensively read chick-lit and on rare days I love to read cook books and (fashion) biographies.

2. Tell us about your favourite books?

That’s a tough choice. Anyway here are the titles which I can think of right now:

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella.


The Night before Christmas by Scarlett Bailey.


I Heart New York by Lindsey Kelk.


Diva by Carrie Duffy.


Miracle On Regent Street by Ali Harris.


3. What are you reading now?

Right now I’m reading The Little Lady Agency by Hester Brown and Coco Chanel by Axel Madsen.

4. Lastly, what book do you plan on reading next?

Since Christmas season is around the corner, I am looking forward to spend some cozy moments on the cold days with The little shop of hopes and dreams by Fiona Harper, Confetti at Christmas by Abby Clement and Christmas In The Snow by Karen Swan.

Thanks for joining us today, Swati and have a nice day!

Find Swati on Facebook or chat with her on Twitter (@Author_Swati)!

Comments

Popular Posts