Someone Else's Bookshelf : Rea


Someone Else’s Bookshelf is a weekly activity where I will have one guest every Tuesday to share their favourite books from their shelves, what they are reading and what’s next on their list.

Today, I am happy to have the lovely Rea, fabulous owner of Rea Book Reviews (do check it out!) to share her story.

 

Hi, Rea! Welcome to Eve's Chick Lit Reviews!

Thanks Eve, for inviting me to be part of the blog.

1. What genre do you read most?

I would say 80% of the books I read are chick lit and this is definitely my favourite genre.

2. Tell us about your favourite books?

Because we do not have a big house I do not keep books I have read because there is just nowhere to store them and also I truly believe there are too many books with too little time so it is extremely rare for me to re-read a book. So I know the following books have to be favourites for me because I cannot part with them.

 

I loved this book by Jenny Colgan it is the most delicious and cosy book I have ever read and since reading this book I have become a massive fan of this author and look forward to all her new releases.


Ok maybe not just the first one but I am a secret Potter Head!! I love that I still have a child in me and love that my imagination runs away with this book so much so that it is like coming back to reality with a bang when you close the book.

 

I grew up never understanding why people cry at a book and so this one has had to stay on my shelf as it was the first book that I ever read to make me cry! It is such a beautiful storyline and I still find myself now recommending this book to people and I am yet to find anyone who wasn’t moved by it.

3. What are you reading now?

I am currently reading The Heart of Winter by Emma Hannigan which I am really enjoying as it is following on from a previous book of hers so I love meeting back with familiar characters.

4. Lastly, what book do you plan on reading next?

My next read is The Christmas Party by Carole Matthews who is one of my top authors so I cannot wait!

Rea is a Bookaholic! She has been blogging for three and a half years now. When she is not reading and reviewing, she runs her own Beauty Salon so when she is home in the evenings, she finds the only way to switch off from work is by immersing herself in the world of fiction!

Comments

Popular Posts