On My Book List : Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern

I have a long list of books that I want to read and I just cannot resist to share them with all of you! Book two on the list is Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern!


Sometimes fate just can’t stop meddling…

Best friends since forever, Rosie and Alex have shared their hopes, dreams, awkward moments – and firsts. But their bond is threatened when Alex’s family move to America. They stay in touch, but misunderstandings, circumstances and sheer bad luck seem to be conspiring to keep them apart. Can they gamble everything – even their friendship – on true love?

I just can't stop blabbing on Twitter about my love for Cecelia's books or how much I want to watch Love, Rosie! Lily is one of my Sort-of Fave actresses and I love her brows!


Sam Claflin answered questions using MTV UK's Twitter account and my question was picked (I tweeted *ten or more* questions)! Can't wait to get this!

Comments

Popular Posts