On My Book List : My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins and other authors

I have a long list of books that I want to read and here's the fourth book on my book list!


A collection of joyful festive stories that will keep you warm during the cold winter months 

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

This beautiful collection features twelve gorgeously romantic stories set during the festive period, by some of the most talented and exciting YA authors writing today. The stories are filled with the magic of first love and the magic of the holidays.

I can't wait to read this but it's not available here yet. Still waiting for the bookstore to call me. It's so soooo gorgeous! I am so excited about this one, omg. PINK EDGES. PINK!! I want it so badly.

Comments

Popular Posts