Book News : The Travelling Tea Shop by Belinda Jones


The Travelling Tea Shop is a delectable tale of love, friendship and cake, starring holiday planner Laurie and baker Pamela as they tour the USA's East Coast from New York to Vermont in a vintage London bus, swapping home-grown recipes for American favourites like Red Velvet Cake and Whoopie Pie.

There will be heartache. There will be cupcakes. But will there be love?


Belinda Jones' new book! I couldn't be happier! I loved Winter Wonderland and I'm pretty certain I would enjoy The Travelling Tea Shop! From the blurb alone, I could tell that this book is going to be a massive hit! I really hope there would be red velvet cupcakes or angel cakes in this book. The mauve really went well with the deep green. Perfecto! Illustration of the cupcake tiered stand is really gorgeous too! Cannot wait for this delicious read by Belinda! It is expected to be out next May. May 2014, the wait is too long. That is about six months from now?

Comments

Popular Posts