Book News : The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter


'People always ask me what kind of books I write and I guess you'd call them love stories, but I also think of them as mysteries. After all, what makes two people fall in love? I've written five novels and I'm still looking for the answers. In a way, I'm a bit of a love detective. Because what's a greater mystery than love?' 

Ruby Miller has lost her faith in love. In an effort to forget her cheating ex and clear her writer's block, she joins her sister for a week's holiday in India... and embarks on an extraordinary adventure.

Swept up on a magical mystery tour, amid silks and spices, palaces and weddings, Ruby investigates a hundred different stories of love lost and found.

But will a romance of her own remain always out of reach? Or can she find her happy ever after?

I do not want to talk much about the cover because I could go on for days or write a book about how pretty it is. The blurb tells me I would love this story. I have to read this. Period. This is marked as a must read for 2014. Published by Hodder and is out next January. I. REALLY. NEED. A. TIME. MACHINE. And before I sign off, follow Alex (@AlexPotterBooks) on Twitter and give her a tweet!

Comments

Popular Posts