VII : Texts

28 July 2010, 6.15 a.m.

Good morning! Hope the journey wasn’t tiring. See you tonight! :) 

I smiled to myself as I read his text. A smiley? He’s still the same geeky Andrew I knew. I typed my reply.

It was all right. Just a little tiring. See you! :)

Almost immediately, a text from Andrew appeared in my inbox.

Maybe you girls could rest at where I’m staying? That is, if you girls don’t mind, of course.

A smile plastered itself on my face as I read his last message. Once we arrived at his place, we settled down and decided to watch a movie to pass time. The butterflies in my stomach perform their perfected routine at the thought of seeing Andy tonight.

Comments

  1. Here are the best New Year 2020 Wishes, messages, and quotes that you can send to wish your friends, family, colleagues, and dear once this new year 2020. New Year 2020 , New Year wishes 2020

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts