Top 10 Reads of 2014

I would love to share with all of you my Top 10 Reads of 2014. Ten books you can't miss!

Eve's Top 10 Reads of 2014 (in no particular order) :

1) The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern


2) What a Girl Wants by Lindsey Kelk


3) The Dead Wife's Handbook by Hannah Beckerman


4) The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me by Lucy Robinson


5) The Twelve Dates of Christmas (The Complete Novel) by Lisa Dickenson


6) The Story of You by Katy Regan


7) Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella


8) The Best Thing That Never Happened To Me by Laura Tait & Jimmy Rice


9) Written in the Stars by Ali Harris


10) A Hundred Pieces of Me by Lucy Dillon


On Monday, I would reveal my Top 5 Reads of 2014 and on Christmas Eve, the Book of the Year and winners for ten other categories will be announced! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts