Special Post : New Book Covers for Belinda Jones's Books

Belinda Jones is one of my fave authors as her books are often comfort reads! Winter Wonderland is my absolute favourite. Well, I am here to talk about nothing but book covers! Very colourful covers and all of them are gor-gee-ous. *heart-eyes emoji*


From top left : Divas Las Vegas, I Love Capri, The Paradise Room, Cafe Tropicana, The Love Academy of Venice, Summer in Greece (Out of the Blue in the UK), Dancing Girls (Living La Vida Loca in the UK), Hollywood Calling (California Dreamers in the UK)

Belinda will give away a SIGNED postcard to one lucky winner! To qualify for the giveaway, simply leave a comment below and I will pick a winner at random.

Have a warm January with all these lovely covers! Keep warm and good luck, lovelies! x

Comments

Popular Posts