Top 5 Reads of 2013

Hello! Yesterday, I have said I would reveal my Top 5 Reads of 2013 today! Seriously, it’s harder than choosing the sexiest member of Lawson. After thinking for a very, very long time, I finally managed to choose five titles out of the ten! Taaa-di-daaaaaaahhh!

Eve’s Top 5 Reads of 2013 (in no particular order) :

1)    Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood


2)    I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk


3)    How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern


4)    About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk


5)    Cupcakes at Carrington’s by Alexandra Brown


All these titles are brilliant and I highly recommend them! I truly loved all of them and it’s really difficult to choose my Book of The Year. Here, I would like to congratulate all the authors above for making it into the Top 5! Also, I would love to thank each and every lovely author for writing such captivating books that made my 2013 much more meaningful.

Book of the Year (2013) would be revealed later today! Stay tuned! x

Comments

Popular Posts