Top 10 Reads of 2013

One more sleep till 2014 and before 2013 ends, I would love to share with all of you my Top 10 Reads of 2013. The ten titles below have been very impressive and certainly very worth reading! Taaaaaa-daaaaa!

Eve’s Top 10 Reads of 2013 (in no particular order) :

1)    About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk


Sunny, summery read! As refreshing as your pineapple cocktail! I love Lindsey’s books and this is the first book of a brand new series. Cannot wait for the sequel!

2)    A Gift to Remember by Melissa Hill


A really sweet tale that’s beautifully written. I couldn’t put it down. Reality and imagination perfectly blended and conveyed in one love story.

3)    Christmas at Claridge’s by Karen Swan


Another first! This book surprised me and this is a book you can read anytime, not just Christmas. A gripping story with a great heroine!

4)    Cupcakes at Carrington’s by Alexandra Brown


Alex told me about this book a while before its release date and I was totally excited for this. It’s her very first book and she’s got very great writing style. Delicious, light read by a lovely author.

5)    How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern


My first ever book by Cecelia Ahern. I read a little of P.S. I Love You a few years back. It’s really not my thing but I loved this one! This book made me cry so much. A very, very emotional read.

6)    I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk


Angie is back with more drama! Christmas themed and it’s flipping good. Totally worth the wait (18 months)!

7)    Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood


A debut you can’t miss! An unusual love story with a beautifully described village. Written by the fabulous editor of Novelicious, this book is a gem! You. Must. Read. This! She’s an author to watch, can’t wait for her next book!

8)    Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella


I have loved all of Sophie’s books. Written from two POVs, it’s different from her previous works but still that brilliant. This has to be my favourite standalone book by the chick-lit queen!

9)    Sophie’s Encore by Nicky Wells


The perfect ending to a great trilogy. Can’t believe this is the last book! Rockstar-ish and I just fell hard for Dan, the rock star.

10)    The Proposal by Tasmina Perry


As pretty as the Tiffany’s box, this book is something you don’t want to miss! Different from her previous books, The Proposal is a classy, romantic read.

Tomorrow, on the very first day of 2014, I would reveal my Top 5 Reads of 2013 and Book of the Year!

Till then! x

Comments

Popular Posts