Book News : I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk


Angela's planning her very own fairytale of New York...
  • Enormous Christmas tree
  • Eggnog
  • Eccentric British traditions
  • Gorgeous man
But Santa's throwing her a few curveballs - new job (as if it's not mental enough already), new baby-craze from her best friend Jenny, and Alex determined they should grow up and settle down. Once friends start turning up uninvited on her doorstep (and leading her astray), can Angela really have a merry little Christmas? So much for happy holidays - something's got to give...

I just can't wait for Lindsey's I Heart Christmas, missed Angie and her amazing friends! Getting the latest book in the I Heart series is as important as watching an episode of Gossip Girl. So, you get the picture! I can't miss this! Loving the cover that screams 'Christmas'. Perfect publication date, 21 November 2013, right after my final term test! YAY!

Comments

  1. What a neat story! I think this one would be a fun read. I am currently into a sappy story of Christmas, The Reindeer Keeper. Barbara Ward is the author, she has another one which is next on my tbr list. Her info is barbarabriggsward.com. I just love quick seasonal reads by the fire in the cold months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! You really should read this! Not just this book but the whole series! It's really good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts