Liebster Award!

A bit of Friday fun! I love being tagged by lovely bloggers to do posts like this and Simona, owner of Sky's Book Corner tagged me for this post! This is not just fun but we really know each other a lot more better!


Here are the Liebster Award rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who you are going to nominate!

3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post.

4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!

11 Facts about Me

1. I am obsessed with Christmas. I am hoping to be tiny enough to fit into a glass bauble because I love Christmas that much.

2. I collect almost everything ; movie stubs, tea tags, bookmarks, etc.

3. 90 percent of my clothes are of dull colours - black, white and grey.

4. Karaoke is my thing but I speak louder than I sing.

5. Gossip Girl will always be my favourite TV show. Team Blair!

6. I prefer tiny dogs but would love to adopt a husky one day.

7. I had braces from the age of 13-17. Hated them but now, I am grateful.

8. Living without coffee, tea and green juices, just impossible.

9. Yellow Post-its and colour pens are must-haves during study week.

10. I want to try ice-skating one day and let's just hope I will not break my ankle.

11. I love theme parks but I will never go on a roller-coaster.

11 Questions

1. List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.
  • Buy a real Christmas tree.
  • Learn how to sing louder than I speak.
  • Wear more bright coloured clothes.
  • Get better grades.
  • Visit Euro Disney.

2. What do you value most in a friend?

Honesty. I hate being lied to.

3. List at least 2 things that you like about yourself.

My long hair and my ability to tell stupid jokes (I think they are funny!).

4. Where would you like to travel?

London. Or Venice, maybe.

5. What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?

Angela Clark and sometimes, Rebecca Bloomwood (when I am broke...).

6. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?

Totally Spies!

7. What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?

Omg, hahaaha. I guess I would probably freak out a bit and you know the rest.

8. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?

A daisy. Or a palm tree.

9. What is something you find romantic?

Just surprise me with a letter.

10. Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?

Past and present. I am not ashamed of my past and living the moment is what I live by.

11. How many languages can you speak?

Four - English, Malay, Cantonese and a bit of Mandarin.

12. A book you could read over and over again?

Just one?! How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern or Lucy Dillon's A Hundred Pieces of Me.

11 New Questions

1. What is your favourite Starbucks drink?

2. A song that is currently on repeat?

3. What is your favourite quote or words to live by?

4. What was the last picture you took with your phone?

5. What was the last lie you told?

6. What is your favourite swear word?

7. If you had just one chance for a '"do-over" in life, what would you do differently?

8. If you could travel to a beach alone, what and who would you bring with you?

9. What are your top 5 books of all time?

10. Three books you look forward to?

11. Name someone you would love to meet.

11 Bloggers I Nominate

Kirsty (@Novelicious)
Laura Lovelock (@BlabberingBooks)

Comments

Popular Posts