The Book Blogger 'Get To Know Me' Tag

A bit of Friday fun! I love being tagged by lovely bloggers and the amazing Jody, owner of brilliant blog, A Spoonful of Happy Endings tagged me to do this really fun book tag! This is not just fun but we really know each other a lot more better!

Tell us five random facts about you.
  • I’m from Malaysia, sunshiny land and I am hoping for snow at the mo. It is really warm here! We’re not discussing about weather, are we?
  • I am not a fan of chocolates and I collect tea tags.
  • I love buying dresses but I don’t really wear them. I am more of a shorts and tee kind of girl.
  • I am a massive fan of Lawson and I love Andy Brown!
  • I hate sports.
When is your birthday?

The 22nd of July. I love birthday parties but I never wanted to have my own. I love birthday cards too, they are better than gifts!

What is your favourite colour?

I think I would go with the colour I love the most right now - dusty pink. I really like pale yellow and baby blue too!

What is your favourite memory?

Spending almost every Christmas in Singapore with my family and really close childhood friends. Maybe that's why Christmas is my favourite time of the year. I enjoyed every moment spent and though I can't remember every moment clearly, I would give anything to have them back. I loved my kindergarten concert and that's something I'd never forget. The pink, glittery Alice dress and matching headband. A day as a princess.

Describe a day in your life.

I wake up at 10:30 a.m. almost every morning and leave home around eleven for breakfast with my family. Then I go to work at 1 p.m. and sometimes earlier. I work four hours a day and after work, I normally read till dinner time. I work in an office, quite an easy job as the hardest part is just going to the bank. I have meetings on Saturdays and they usually last till 6 p.m. This is just a part time job and I just cannot wait for University! I reach home about 8 p.m. daily and dinner is ready by 9 p.m. I spend the remaining time of my twenty four hours reading till I am sleepy or blogging till my internet connection is shitty.

Name five of your favourite songs.

Just five?! Oh my, this is tougher than saying I love you.

Lawson – Taking Over Me
Taylor Swift – Enchanted
Lawson – Love Locked Out
Rita Ora – R.I.P.
Ed Sheeran – The A Team

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Pizza! Definitely pizza.

What is something you really dislike?

Being lied to. I guess I don’t need to explain further?

Summer or winter?

Winter, because I have never experienced snow. I love summer too but I guess I am just bored of the warm weather.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where you would live and why?

London. Or somewhere with a beautiful beach, Thailand or California.

Name five of your favourite films.

This is hard! I have no choice but to choose five, right? When in Rome, A Walk to Remember, Breaking Dawn Part 1, Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Devil Wears Prada.

If you won the lottery what would you buy?

A one way ticket to London and buy an apartment there or fly to New York with my family and best friends for Christmas.

Favourite day of the week?
It has to be Friday! That’s the day I get to send tweets with #FF to my favourite people on Twitter.

What three things would you take to a desert island with you?

My favourite book, my phone (so I could ask for help) and my pink swimsuit (I love swimming!)

Sweet or savoury?

Sweet! I heart macaroons, cheese cakes, brownies and the list goes on and on............................

Early bird or night owl?

Night owl! I read at night and don’t sleep before 11 p.m. Not a morning person. I can’t wake up before 10 a.m. Maybe that’s why I never caught a worm.

Name five of your favourite books.

JUST FIVE? No way. Again, I don’t have a choice, do I?

Stephenie Meyer – ‘The Twilight Saga’
Nicholas Sparks – ‘Safe Haven’
Cecelia Ahern – ‘How to Fall in Love’
Lindsey Kelk – ‘I Heart Series’
Sophie Kinsella – ‘Shopaholic series’

Favourite drink?

Errrrrmmmm, tea?

Favourite animal?

Chihuahua. I own one and he’s adorable. I don’t mind a husky or a pomsky! I love dogs.

Who do you tag next?

Kevin @ I Heart.. Chick Lit
Rea @ Rea Book Reviews
Megan @ Reading In The Sunshine
Kirsty @ The Love of A Good Book
Victoria @ Victoria Loves Books

Comments

Popular Posts