XI : The Exact Moment

15 April 2015 1:06 a.m.

I walk past a bar on the way back to my place. It’s dark and true to the London weather, it’s begun drizzling. The beginning notes of a song fill the air and the singer tells his audience “This song is not about finding someone new and learning to love again but instead, it’s how to learn to love the same person again.” I see him and that sense of familiarity washes over me. I smile to myself and walk into the bar and buy myself large drink, enough to drown a shark.

*****

I would never forget the day I fell in love with Andrew. It was perfect. Sometimes, you fall for someone, without knowing if they feel the same, all you have to do is take a leap of faith because deep down, you know that no matter what happens, he’s worth fighting for. Just be brave and tell him. Love is when you care for someone so fiercely, that you would set them free and if they are meant to be in your life, love will always bring them back to you, no matter how far life takes them.

Comments

Popular Posts